Stoma Care Mitrofanoff (SCM) Training Course
Demo the prep and required procedure
- E.g Equipment gathered (Catheter, Lubricant etc)
- Washing of hands – correct procedure.
- Patient sit or stands near the toilet.
- Catheter gently into the Mitrofanoff until resistance met and then a firm push to guide into bladder.
- Allow urine to drain.
- Move catheter around within bladder to remove all urine (cough with it)
- When urine stops flowing remove catheter.
- Correct disposa technique.
- After technique hand wash.
After Care and Catheter cleaning
- Spotting issues.
- Spotting a UTI I,e smelly urine or blood in urine.
- Back or abdo pain.
- Difficulty in catheterisation.
- Clean catheter each and every time.
Who Should Attend?
those working with clients with a Mitrofanoff stoma
This course is delivered by skilled, experienced RGNs
Book This Course
Duration : 5 hours
Std. Group Size : 20
Price for Standard Group Size : £599.00 + VAT
Price per Additional Delegate : £50.00 + VAT
We are delighted to offer 10% discount off web course fees for all new clients when booking an in house course to take place before 30th October 2017
Please quote "new17" to claim this discount when booking
(Offer excludes QCF exam fees)