“Me Two” – Supporting the needs of Two Year Olds (MT) Training Course
By the end of the course delegates will feel more confident, and have a better understanding of:
- Young children's emotional development and how to support them – this deeper understanding will be linked to the recent insight from brain research on young children.
- The significance of the key person role, in supporting young children’s personal, social, and emotional development.
- The importance of the good communication with parents.
- How to provide opportunities to support personal, social, and emotional development.
- Practical ways to offer support for young children when they experience strong, intense feelings such as anger, distress and conflict.
All of the above will enhance practitioner’s confidence when working with two year olds and enable them to provide the right level of support for them.
Who Should Attend?
All those working with 2 year olds
Please contact us for a specific quote or tailoring to suit your requirements
Book This Course
Duration : 5 hours
Std. Group Size : 20
Price for Standard Group Size : £475.00 + VAT
Price per Additional Delegate : £40.00 + VAT
We are delighted to offer 10% discount off web course fees for all new clients when booking an in house course to take place before 30th October 2017
Please quote "new17" to claim this discount when booking
(Offer excludes QCF exam fees)