City and Guilds 7303 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (7303) Training Course
The topics in the City and Guilds 7303 Course are:
- 1 - Understand own role, responsibilities and boundaries of role in relation to teaching
- 2 - Understand appropriate teaching and learning approaches in the specialist area
- 3 - Demonstrate session planning skills
- 4 - Understand how to deliver inclusive sessions which motivate learners
- 5 - Understand the use of different assessment methods and the need for record keeping
To achieve the qualification, candidates must successfully complete both the theory and practice assignments covering all five sections. You will be required to organise your work in a systematic way and produce a programme folder containing all the required tasks.
The primary C&G 7303 Course objectives are:
- Adopt an integrative approach to the theory and practice of teaching and training
- Reflect on own previous/current levels of experience, practice and skills, and potential for development.
- Build up knowledge of principles of learning, teaching and assessment and evaluation.
- Develop own communication and interpersonal skills.
- Develop an awareness of own professional role, the essential value systems which underpin it and the legal requirements for carrying out this role.
Who Should Attend?
The City and Guilds 7303 Award is held is suitable for those who work, or want to work, as:
- Teachers/Trainers/Tutors in the Lifelong Learning Sector and Adult/Community Education
- Trainers of personnel in commerce, industry, public and voluntary sectors or HM Forces
- Technicians and Support Staff in Further and Adult Education
- Part time teachers in further and adult education
Book This Course
Duration : 4 + days
Std. Group Size : 10
Price for Standard Group Size : £5,955.00 + VAT
Price per Additional Delegate : £595.00 + VAT
We are delighted to offer 10% discount off web course fees for all new clients when booking an in house course to take place before 30th October 2017
Please quote "new17" to claim this discount when booking
(Offer excludes QCF exam fees)