Understanding Schemas in Promoting Children's Learning (USPC) Training Course
The course content will include:
- A definition of a schema
- The theoretical framework for schemas
- Children learning – the importance of first hand experience
- Extending children's learning through schemas
- Responding to children's individual needs
- Observing and recognising schemas
- Schema clusters
- Using schema knowledge as part of the planning and evaluation cycle
- Practitioner action research project
- Reflecting and improving practice
- Working with parents as the children's first educators
- Sharing schema knowledge with colleagues - improving early years practice.
Who Should Attend?
Experienced Early Years Practitioners
Delegates who have previous attended this course commented:
"Wow what an amazing course- it really made me think about my practice and what I do - thank you"
"Superb course - tutor was outstanding and the course itself was brilliant"
"I wanted to e-mail you to say I really enjoyed the Schemas course. Today we had our self evaluation assessment at our Nursery, they were very impressed with the information and enthusiasm on schemas which I have taken back. We achieved Outstanding which is great news and my manager has set aside time for me to talk to staff about it"
Book This Course
Duration : 12 hours
Std. Group Size : 20
Price for Standard Group Size : £900.00 + VAT
Price per Additional Delegate : £70.00 + VAT
We are delighted to offer 10% discount off web course fees for all new clients when booking an in house course to take place before 30th October 2017
Please quote "new17" to claim this discount when booking
(Offer excludes QCF exam fees)