Involving and Consulting Children (I&CC) Training Course
The workshop aims to address the following issues:
- Why consult children?
- Who holds the power in your service?
- Communication and consultation - is there a difference?
- What, how and when to consult?
- Consultation tools - creativity, flexibility and variety is the spice of life!
- Evaluating and monitoring the consultation process
By the end of the workshop, practitioners will be better informed and confident to enable children to be active, rather than passive, recipients of the services they attend.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to ensure the effective involvement of children in their childcare setting.
Book This Course
Duration : 6 hours
Std. Group Size : 20
Price for Standard Group Size : $475.00 + VAT
Price per Additional Delegate : $40.00 + VAT
We are delighted to offer 10% discount off web course fees for all new clients when booking an in house course to take place before 30th October 2017
Please quote "new17" to claim this discount when booking
(Offer excludes QCF exam fees)